Now….. What is YOUR Sentence?
- Think carefully about what your sentence is (or what you want it to be). It can be anything you want that reflects who you are – but should have some connection to teaching, learning and/or technology.
- Create an image that includes your sentence. You can use any tools to create it, but this time we are only using visual representation (no audio or video) and it should be saved as a .jpg
- Add it to our facebook group with your sentence as the caption.
Tool Suggestions –
- A SMART Board or Powerpoint slide saved as a .jpg
- Photoshop (or similar tool – Sumo Paint, Foto Flexer, or more)
- A Screen shot of a Prezi screen
- Any other visual medium