Lino is a fantastic collaborative, organizational, and brainstorming web-based post-it tool. Users can create a canvas, which is like a bulletin board or an idea wall, and add virtual sticky notes. This is great for collaborating, organizing, managing to-do lists, and much more! There are different colors of stickies to choose from in order to better organize your board.
- you can use it without being a registered user (although I recommend it)
- customizeable canvas and different colored stickies
- can move stickies as well as delete stickies (author & creator)
- has multiple access options (public, private, friends)
- can email stickies
- so easy to use
- saves instantly
- it can be overwhelming and disorganized with stickies upon stickies
- only the creator of the canvas and author of the sticky can move stickies
Great for project planning, collaborating, presentations, and brainstorming. I can see students using this during research and brainstorming. Excited to incorporate this to English/Language Arts curriculum.